yay mail.



(One of) my package(s) came in today! I am REALLY happy with both bags, they are exactly how I imagined them to be in person, so so so happy. I've already moved my things into this new purse (and such an easy switch too!). It came with a shoulder strap and I think I will carry my bag that way.

The weather was actually a little chilly today (last week we were in the upper 70s [F]). I don't remember if I blogged about this, but I re-purged my closet using the Project 333 rules as guidelines. I hadn't worn this dress or sweater in a while (but saved them from the purge!!) so I decided to wear it for work today.

Anyways, I drew myself with the new purse? Though I always draw myself different from how I actually look (I always end up drawing myself skinnier), and I haven't been sketching daily again, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment