What's in your bag (take 2)?


This is my favorite meme because I can redo it over and over. Are your bags usually full of the same things all the time or do you switch it up once in a while?

I did this meme before but I scribbled it out on photoshop. There are some new things (for starters I've switched out my purses again, but I didn't photograph it since I am hoping to switch to new bag soon (yes... again.)

In my bag:
  1. Botanicals Notebook by Rifle Paper - my sister gave me this 3-pack set for Christmas 2 years ago and I've yet to put anything in it. But I started to carry it around at least.
  2. Hand Book Artist Journal - my sketchbook, I actually use it for everything (jotting down notes, etc.)
  3. Uniball Signo 207 - pen I use for everything (sketchbook, paperwork, etc). I got too lazy to bring extra writing utensils.
  4. Wallet
  5. House/Car keys
  6. Work keys
  7. Oil-blotting paper
  8. Mint gum (I am a gum addict)
  9. Badge ID for work
  10. Orange ipod nano
  11. Phone
  12. Hand lotion (Bath & Body works)
  13. 2 hair clamps (why two?)
  14. Gloves with magic-fingers for touchscreen (why do I need this I live in Texas)
  15. Ipod cable
  16. Micro-usb cable
  17. Cable pouch
  18. Burt's bees lip balm
  19. Rimmel London lipsticks (red and coral)
  20. Neosporin (I once scraped up my knee in public at Uni and had to buy this)
  21. Floss
  22. Compact Mirror
  23. Hand Sanitizer (Bath & Body works)
  24. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
  25. Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball perfume
  26. Makeup Pouch
Looking at this picture, my purse is actually fairly organized, haha! Any other 'essentials' in your bag? I find that I don't need to carry sunglasses around because I wear glasses. I don't carry a comb around either because my hair is naturally wavy and I don't mess with it when it's dry. My camera and nook are 'occasion' items that I take one days when I might use them, but for going to work everyday, this is what I have!

I... bought new purses again (even though I said I wouldn't). In my defense I looked at the purses that I do have and they are all brown/black.

This lovely mint one will be my new main purse! I really love this blush pink color (honestly I would have wanted the mint one in blush pink as well). The blush pink one is actually a clutch (misleading proportions going on in this display picture). They are being shipped to me right now, but there might be a delay because of winter storms.

I love how spring-y both colors are. It's already in the 60s/70s here in Houston and I honestly doubt we'll get a good enough cold snap, so I am already in spring mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment