liebster award thing


(I've put these pictures up as a reminder to scan them in... someday.)

I'm not really sure what a Liebster Award is, exactly, (I think it's kind of like a meme-type thing but for bloggers?). I've read that it's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, and a nice way to find new blogs to follow. Anyways, Supernat has nominated my blog and these questions seem like fun!

Details on receiving this award:
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs!

11 Random Facts: 
  1. My first spoken language (Tagalog) is not the language that I speak today (American English). I only speak a few words in Tagalog and don't consider myself bilingual. 
  2. My siblings and I have birthdays 10 days apart from each other (July 16, July 26, August 5).
  3. I love having drastic haircut changes (ie chopping off long locks to a short crop).
  4. My "dream" crashed and burned and now I'm in the middle of finding a new one.
  5. I wear glasses 24/7 and LOVE IT (I am maybe a glasses-phile.)
  6. Gloomy/cloudy days make me sleepy.
  7. I did competitive cheerleading for a year when I was 13.
  8. I love rice.
  9. I played clarinet for 6 years.
  10. I don't like to drive (though it's a necessity where I live.)
  11. I dream to be able to meet my online friends at least once in my lifetime!

11 Questions from Supernat:
  1. What's your favorite song?
     King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men has been looping since the Merlin finale. But my top most played (and still loved!) song is Ghosting by Mother Mother.
  2. A movie that makes you cry?
     The Blind Side, I cried like a little baby because I love scenes where I can believe in humanity again... also Up.
  3. A day that you never forget?
     Ummm, that one day in Tokyo with my friends Lindsay and Kaitlin, haha! Actually that trip was just so good, I'm glad I was able to go at that time. :)
  4. The last time you laugh and your stomach hurts?
     Every day--ok but seriously yesterday, I was rereading some gag manga (I'm apparently on a manga reading spree which is kind of surprising).
  5. Best childhood memory?
     Nothing stands out too much.
  6. What's your favorite fruit?
     Mangoes.
  7. One thing you can't live without?
     My glasses. Seriously, though, probably the internet.
  8. In which country do you want to live someday?
     I'm not sure. Somewhere in Europe, maybe, or just somewhere else in America. (Somewhere I don't have to drive so much, please!!)
  9. What movie describes your life?
     NONE, haha!
  10. What's your biggest dream?
     Traveling to every place I want to go? Meeting everyone I want to meet?
  11. Favorite thing in your closet?  
     Umm, my Nine West shoes hehehe. I like all my other clothes about the same because I wear them all regularly at work.

I will tag other people (and do the other half) at a later date :).

No comments:

Post a Comment