Identity Suite & Where Children Sleep

The reason why I had the post from yesterday was because I knew these two books were arriving today! I haven't looked at them in detail yet (going to take my sweet sweet time viewing each page when I get ready to sleep).


Identity Suite (Amazon) - "Identity Suite captures the vanguard work in branding from across the globe. Here logos, letterhead, business cards and correspondence designs effectively capture the aesthetics of the products and entities they represent." I'd been wanting to buy a Victionary book for a while now (other titles are still sitting in my wishlist). I'm excited to look through this in detail already.



Where Children Sleep (Amazon) - I saw pictures from this floating around tumblr in a photoset and thought, hey, maybe I should look up this book and see if I want to buy it, because there were so many notes on the post, and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment