consolidating my internet presence

Domain changes again! vividplanets.com -> blog.chrissiec.com (sorry for any inconveniences!). For now, vividplanets automatically redirects to this new domain, but I am not renewing it once august rolls around. This is the same with 52wk.org which will be redirected to art.chrissiec.com and chrissiecalderon.com which will be redirected to chrissiec.com. Though I'll probably renew chrissiecalderon.com as well, since it's my full name, just not as easily memorable as 'chrissie c'.

Anyways, I've been slowly consolidating my internet presence (real life vs online anonymity), first starting with creating a new twitter account that derives from my real name (chrissiec -> chrssc, or it can be read as 'chrss-c'/chris-sie?). My tumblr/instagram usernames match, too. I'm actually still hesitant on changing dA to match... I probably won't for now since I might not use that site as much...

tl;dr, drawing, etc, makes up who I am, whether it's animanga/BL stuff or urban sketching or whatever, so I'm at the point where I should just own up to what I draw, because it's all me!


No comments:

Post a Comment