outdoorsy


I keep meaning to take pictures of new things I've gotten (okay, mostly I'm talking about the 2 pairs of glasses that I just got), but I've been taking walks/exercising right when I get home and am definitely not ready for pictures! I don't really get home until around 5 on the weekdays which leaves an hour of so of daylight to go outside and get fit, which is my priority right now.

These photos were taken from a state park that the family and I went to on Saturday! I spent part of the day taking a walk on the trail and then spent the rest reading/chatting/eating good food.

Also, my friend Philippa featured some of my watercolor drawings in her blog! Thanks Philippa, you are too nice to me. And hello to the new followers :)! I probably followed all of you back because I'm enjoy reading any kind of blog, haha!

I feel like playing around with watercolors right now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment