new domain, new job

I couldn't resist buying a domain for this blog as extra motivation to keep up with it. Hopefully everything is working for you guys (I know I had to clear my browser cache when I was messing around with the settings).

Anyways, I have been job hunting for the past few weeks, since I decided that I didn't want to go the traditional college student route anymore. I feel very lucky and blessed for this opportunity. I was already offered the job sometime last week, but over this past week I've had to do some drug testing/health screening since the position is affiliated with a hospital. Since nothing was 100% certain I didn't want to announce anything until it was concrete, but I start my job tomorrow!

I have been busy with this so I took another break from drawing (wanted to spend my free time reading), but I think that I'll start drawing again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment