new books



Sometime last week I went through my wishlist on Amazon and ordered some of the books that I had been wanting to get my hands on for a while now. I haven't started reading them yet, but I plan to start it soon (I have an endless reading list, and I keep making it longer because I want to reread things I've already read). I'm still kind of on a historical novel kick because of Song of Achilles, so I'll probably start with the Alexander the Great books. Will probably have a follow up post when I do get around to reading these.

It's funny because I also have a nook, but I like to own physical copies when it comes to literature. Mostly my nook is just filled with fanfiction or m/m ebooks since it's discreet and easy to carry around.

On a more life-related note: I have some news that I'll probably be sharing sometime next week! Also, my birthday is next weekend, though I don't really have any plans since I'm not very big on celebrating it. I have some ideas about what I'd like to buy for myself, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment