spend some $$$ shopping

It's been a while since I've gone shopping (I think?). It feels like it because I don't have a car anymore so I can't just spontaneously shop anymore, lol... Overall I think I did all right in terms of buying things that I can wear to work and on weekends (and I feel successful because I managed to get things on sale as well).


I always stop by f21 first. There was a veteran's day sale promo where the sale items had an additional 50% off? So I got all three for just under $30 total. I really like getting creme/neutral colored tops and pretty much anything in that salmon pink color.


Earrings! I actually haven't worn earrings a lot in the past, but I want to start wearing them to accessorize my work outfits. So this the beginning of a collection!


Some trousers. I always hesitate on buying any sort of pants/jeans/etc because I am fat right now and want to lose the weight (except I've only been half-heartedly doing my diet). I wonder if the red-violet one is too flashy for work, but I like it!


My favorite purchase are my new shoes! I already have black heels but I really love heels with pointed toes and I don't have black ones yet. Nine West pumps are always comfortable for me, I have a nude pair that I just absolutely loveee, so I am excited to add these to my shoe family!

I also bought pokemon black 2 (not pictured), but it just amuses me when I throw in a video game purchase while buying clothes because I have to walk into gamestop with a bunch of shopping bags in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment