dressing up

One of the aunts that I know had a 50th birthday party and the theme was "red carpet", which aka meant semi-formal wear? I thought about going out and buying a new dress for this party (also one that I could wear to work) but instead I decided to go with a dress that I bought recently. Red heels + red lipstick. I wear this dress to work as well (paired with a lace cami underneath + a cardigan so it's more appropriate for work).

Buuuut, I did end up going shopping again this weekend, this time buying boots for work (since I really don't own any shoes for cold weather other than my only pair of oxfords). And then I saw this green dress on sale that I bought for work. I don't usually wear this shade of green so that's pretty interesting...


No more splurging though!! At least not for the rest of the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment